Get a copy of your book in your hands and make sure readers can enjoy your work in print format. With the Print Book Assistant, you get everything you need to publish and distribute the print edition of your book, along with a 6X9 perfect bound softcover proof copy
With the Print Book Assistant, you get everything you need to publish and distribute your book in a print book format. Here's what's included: izdavam.com converts your manuscript into a print project that is distribution-ready (up to 500 pages, US Trade for US and Canada, and A5 for UK and Australia)
- We support DOC, DOCX, RTF and ODT formats
- We provide a free 6 x 9 perfect bound paperback copy of your book (black and white interior)
- We ensure project metadata is compliant with industry standard distribution guidelines
- We provide a free ISBN, or you can bring your own
- We will add a standard copyright page if you don't have one already
- We provide a clean izdavam.com galley cover design
- Our standard design can be revised whenever you'd like using our free book cover wizard
- We assemble, publish, and make your print book available for sale on izdavam.com
- We provide priority distribution to Amazon Barnes & Noble and many more retail channels
- You keep 80% of the revenue from sales of your book
- You always retain ownership of the source files and the copyright
- Formatting includes a table of contents, classic book formatting and a standard copyright page Get a copy of your book in your hands and make sure readers can enjoy your work in print format!
What isn't Included?
- If your manuscript includes images, tables or footnotes, you may be more interested in our premium offering. Call us at +359/894/468-901 for details.
- Any text revisions will require a new package to be purchased
- Visit your My Projects page on izdavam.com to manage print book distribution, not included in this project.
How do I start?
- Upon purchase, you will receive an activation email from izdavam.com with an attached questionnaire. The questionnaire must be filled out and returned in a reply to that email within 30 days of purchase to activate the service.
- When you submit your questionnaire, you should also upload your finalized manuscript to the My Files section of your izdavam.com account. Instructions on how to use My Files can be found in the activation email.
- Once we receive your questionnaire and document, we will begin working on your conversion.
- In 1-2 weeks, a new project will be built in your account, published, and approved for retail distribution. You will receive an email when this process is complete.
Talk to a services consultant now+359/894/468-901